Sunday 10 January 2016

~bepdy my sista~

Assalammualaikum w.b.t

Alhamdulillah im still breathing today. Thank you Allah for this love that you give to us. Today i would like to share one of my best moment in life. Actually, tomorrow is my sister birthday, but tomorrow is monday so i decide must celebrate today (esok monday blues---kerjaaa..heee)...This is my first time celebrate her birthday actually hahahaha..

So yah, my 2016 resolution is i want to appreciate all people around me. I realize one thing about myself which is i never try to appreciate those who always here for me, and it to sad to remember that i didn't even have my time for them. Our life is short, appreciate everything because we don't know when is our time come to pick us. So i must appreciate those who close to me especially my family and my friend.

Back to our earlier conversation, So today we go to 2 restaurant because of our lack of knowledge haha... at first, we go to Santola Cafe. Some people said that spaghetti aglio and bolognese here is the best, but unfortunately waitress here didn't inform us early that spaghetti aglio or bolognese is not available. What can i say about this restaurant "indah khabar dari rupa (feeling disappointed)". i feel some regret didn't choose Upperstar at first. sorry Santolaaa this is my honest opinion hmmm.

which one u want Rani Mukarje or Kajol hahahah
the view in Santola Cafe

the drinks is the best especially hot chochlate
the food hmmmm boleh la~~ haha
After we done eat, we directly going back because at the evening we have another plan to do. So after done resting at home , we go to watch sunset at front Wisma Merdeka...wahhh!!! it really nice. No word can Explain how my feeling that time. It worth it compare to restaurant case this morning.. hahaha
sunset view from the front of Wisma Merdeka
bepdy girl..hope u wish come true

durian cheese SR is the best!!!
hope i will be more beautiful and shining like sunset...
after we watch sunset we go to see our creator first at Masjid Bandaraya. Done prayer we directly go to Little Italy restaurant in beside of Wisma Merdeka. Food here really awesome thumbs up for the chef hhee.. Pizza and Spaghetti is the best yummm...Remind to the restaurant we go this morning, hampeh betul hahahhaha....

makan sedap & harga pun sedap jg@#$$$ (faham2 ja la) hahahhaha
pizza here always my fav!!!
happy bepdy chaio bontetet...May Allah bless u olwez..

 Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah for everything. like people said "perut kenyang, hati senang" hahahaha

#LuvFromHeaven
#LuvFrom Palopo

No comments:

Post a Comment